Healing Skin Cream: (to be used for dermatitis, other skin issues or as a beauty and anti-aging face cream)
I have had a lot of problems with my skin because of the hidden chemicals/additives in our food and because of the chemicals from my formal make-up brands. I got dermatitis on my forehead and I have been trying to find something that would get rid of the dermatitis, but nothing worked. Dermatitis is really an inflammation of the skin. We know it can be caused by chemicals and by nano particles used in all make up products today. But another cause of inflammation: the many chemicals used in our food, personal care products, vaccinations, medications and more. These chemicals will create dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema etc. When our body is inflamed our skin will be the first to show that.
So I decided to make my own cream with only organic ingredients. For healing and clearing my skin clear again. And this is the first cream that has worked on my dermatitis, so I love this cream and hope you will love it too!
As for dermatitis: For the best results you can change your routine by using this DIY cream over some drops of organic frankincense essential oil. Or you can use the frankincense on its own for a day or more. See how your skin reacts to get the best results.
Best to clean your face first with either organic coconut oil or organic almond oil/ organic jojoba oil, to remove make up and more with a clean wash cloth. Never use soap or any cleansing milk.
To get rid of dermatitis it is best to combine this cream with taking organic supplements like the aloe arborescens recipe or activated charcoal. For detox only use activated charcoal to be used two or three evenings a months to detox all chemicals out of your system. For boosting your immune system and detox at the same time use the aloe recipe. Drink lots of purified/structured water. And use the sun rays whenever it is possible without sunscreen and without any make-up! Plus avoid stress and all chemicals as much as you can. When you do not want to DIY we now have found the best organic face creams and the best nano free organic make up which are all tested by ourselves, all are safe and healthy for us to use.
All the ingredients are organic or wild crafted
- 1.5 tablespoons organic shea butter
- 27 drops organic calendula oil
- 12 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 8 drops organic patchouli essential oil
- 18 drops organic macadamia oil
- 35 drops organic carrot oil
- 18 drops organic frankincense essential oil
- 7 drops organic pomegranate seed oil
- 4 drops organic myrrh essential oil
- 9 drops organic evening primrose oil
- 15 drops dragon’s blood (optional)
- Melt the shea butter in a little pan which you put in a bigger pan, that is a filled with some hot tap water.
- When the shea butter is melted, take the little pan out of the bigger pan.
- Add all ingredients to it and stir the whole time. When you want to use dragon’s blood, you need to keep stirring until it cools off.
- Pour into a mason jar or a closed jar.
- And let it cool off.
Organic Sun cream for radiant health:
We only selected ingredients which will provide a natural sunscreen and we have not added anything else. You can also use this cream as a normal face cream or as a body lotion.
For our body we need vitamin D from the sun rays. This vitamin is a super important nutrient required for a healthy immune system, strong bones, teeth, proper hormone function, and so much more. Vitamin D shortage diseases are: cancer, auto- immune disorders, joint and muscle pain/ weakness, bone pain, tiredness, depression, heart problems, diabetes 1 and 2, heart diseases and much more. We all are now lacking this important vitamin D because of all the UV filters in our face – and sun creams and because we are educated with lies only. See below why.
To get this vitamin D from the sun we need to be in the sun for at least 20-30 minutes a day, without any protection at all. People born with a colored skin need even more sun (45 minutes a day or more) to get enough vitamin D. After some time you can stay longer in the sun, without burning as your skin is getting more adjusted to the sun rays. A sunscreen cream, face cream or make up product with chemicals added to block the sun, is one of the real causes of skin cancer. the sun is never a cause of skin cancer. We need the sun and we do not need chemicals ever.
Why do you need nano free zinc oxide?
Today almost every manufacturer uses nano zinc oxide and nano titanium dioxide in their sun lotions/creams which will change and destroy our DNA. Our DNA is found inside all our cells in our whole body. Changing or destroying our DNA means our body will loose its ability to cure itself and we need our DNA for uploading our energy from the sun and for our spiritual development. Nano (found in all zinc oxide and titanium dioxide ingredients) means super tiny, nanoparticles are the smallest size particles ever created, so small that they enter your cells with ease. They will pass all our protective barriers because they are so small. Our body is not able to defend itself. Our cells are clueless and can not protect themselves. This is why nanoparticles will create auto- immune diseases you not yet have heard from. Besides that all animals in the sea and in our rivers are dying from the use of nanoparticles. So nanoparticles are dangerous for all of us.
We have created for those of you who want to stay in the sun longer then 30 minutes, a natural and organic & nano free sun cream, which you need to re-apply after some hours and after swimming.
When you need more protection: put on a shirt, wear a sun hat or cap and/or make yourself comfortable in the shadow. Also know that we absorb this vitamin D specially through our eyes, meaning take off you sunglasses so now and then and just let the sun rays work for you. We take up source energy through our eyes. Meaning our cells get information from the sun, our energy force. We all are energy and we need to receive energy information downloads from the sun. But this is only possible when we are not wearing sunglasses and face the sun without any sun protection. Yes, we all have been told so many lies.
As for SPF protection, the UV protection from each ingredient in this recipe is the natural protection in general, not because of the measurements in this recipe. The more you use in your recipe the more protection. You have to see how your skin reacts as this is different for everyone’s skin type and color and see how long it keeps you from burning. When your skin turns pink, get out of the sun for sure. For any sunburn you can use aloe vera leaves or aloe arborescens leaves. Cut the leaves open and use the gel straight on your skin. Eating lots of green vegetables will help your body to adjust to the sun easier. And using chlorella and spirulina will help too.
- 4 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil (natural SPF 5 -10)
- 2 tablespoons organic shea butter (natural SPF 6-15)
- 1 teaspoon organic carrot oil (natural SPF 30+)
- 1 teaspoon organic sesame seed oil (natural SPF 4)
- 1 teaspoon organic macadamia oil (natural SPF 6)
- 1 teaspoon organic avocado oil (natural SPF 4 -10)
- 2 teaspoon raspberry seed oil (natural SPF 30+) note: this one protects you from both UV A & UV B
- 10 drops of organic organic lavender essential oil (healing, calming and keeps insects away)
- 1 teaspoon organic jojoba oil (natural SPF 4)
- 1 teaspoon organic almond oil (natural SPF 5)
- 1 teaspoon organic olive oil (natural SPF 2-8)
- 1 teaspoon organic hemp seed oil (natural SPF 6)
- 2 tablespoons organic unrefined cocoa butter (natural SPF 6-15)
- 1 teaspoon organic sunflower oil (natural SPF 5-15)
Instructions for the DIY sun cream:
- Melt the organic shea butter and later add the coconut oil to it. Melt in a little pan which you put in a bigger pan which is a bit filled with hot tap water. Keep changing the hot tap water to keep it warm enough, to melt it all.
- When these two ingredients have melted, take the little pan out of the bigger pan
- Add all ingredients to it and stir the whole time. Let it cool off.
Keep it out of the sun. You can put it in the fridge in the summer. When you go to the beach, take some with you in a closed jar and leave the rest in the fridge. This way your ingredients and its properties will be saved longer.
If you don’t have the time to make it yourself we found an organic sunscreen without any nano particles, this one is a very good brand. They use nano free zinc oxide for sure. Allmost all companies use nano particles, unless they mention it on the label or they just lie about it. Be aware.
Healing Toothpaste with coconut oil:
- 6 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil (cleaning, whitening and restoring dental health while it will detoxify the mouth and also it mineralizes the teeth, curing tooth decay and it helps with toothache)
- 2 tablespoons baking soda (gluten & aluminium free) If you have sensitive teeth you can either skip this step or put less baking soda in the product. (baking soda helps to neutralize acidic substances and prevents receding gums and has whitening properties)
- 40 drops of organic peppermint essential oil (reduces cavities, freshens bad breath, helps with tooth pain, allergy, improve concentration, reduces hunger cravings
- 8 drops organic tea tree essential oil (tea tree can ease away the pain in your gums and it helps to get rid of gum diseases and gum infections. But do not swallow!)
- 8 drops of organic myrrh essential oil. (It helps relieve toothache, gingivitis, and mouth ulcers, and also freshens your breath)
- 10 drops of organic frankincense essential oil. (will heal and regenerate your gums and is a natural anti-bacterial and anti tumor oil)
- 10 drops of organic neem oil (antibacterial and healing)
- dragon’s blood 1- 2 drops on your toothbrush(optional) each time you brush and/or on top of the DIY toothpaste. You can also add dragon’s blood to your toothpaste but it will create dark spots in your paste. Better use it on top of your brush. Or you can use some drops in some clean water and switch it around in your mouth for a few minutes. This will be healing for your whole mouth and teeth at the same time. Spit out after. But dragon’s blood is also healing when you use some drops in some water for so many diseases and therefore you need to drink it.
- 8 drops organic clove bud essential oil. (It is a potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral oil known for promoting oral and immune health., for healthy teeth and gums, toothaches and for fresh breath)
- Melt the coconut oil in a glass jar which you can put inside a pan filled with a bottom of hot tap water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl when all coconut oil is melted and when the coconut oil is taken out of the hot water pan. Never put the essential oils with the carrier oil together when the carrier oil is heated, as the essential oils and all other ingredients will loose their properties.
- Pour into a mason jar or a closed jar.
- Watch out for melting when the weather is warmer. You can store this toothpaste in your fridge for that time without a problem.
- Usage: just add some on your toothbrush and brush your teeth as you normally do. Use a soft brush and spit all oil out, in a paper towel which you better throw away in your waste container, because you will not want to block your drain/pipes with coconut oil.
Ingredients for a full glass container:
- 6 tablespoons organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons baking soda (gluten & aluminium free)
- 4 tablespoons organic shea butter
- 6 teaspoons organic arrowroot powder
- 6 teaspoons organic cornstarch
- optional: 4 teaspoons of organic beeswax
- 10 drops of organic lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of organic tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops of organic frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops of organic sandalwood essential oil and/or 10 drops of organic bergamot, organic cypress, organic juniper berry etc.
- Melt the shea butter and coconut oil in little pan which you place in a bigger pan with a bottom of hot tap water and replace the hot water when it is getting cold again. Stir and wait until it is all melted. When you use the beeswax, melt it the same way in a separate pan and combine it later with the shea butter and coconut oil mixture.
- Remove the little pan(s) from the hot water pan. Now add the aluminium & gluten free baking soda and the arrowroot powder and the cornstarch. (When you don’t have arrowroot, use more baking soda)
- Mix well
- Add the organic essential oils and pour into a glass container for storage. It does not need to be stored in the fridge but when you live in a warmer climate you can store it in your fridge until usage.
If you prefer, you can let it cool completely and put into an old deodorant stick for easier use. (It may melt in the summer! so put you stick in the fridge in the summer time)
Usage: use on clean armpits only. Always clean your armpits again with some hot water, dry and apply when you use it twice a day.
Note: do not use this or any other deodorant right after shaving your armpits (shave in the evening and use the deodorant in the morning). Personally I have no problem with this but some people are more sensitive. When you want you can use some organic coconut oil right after shaving without any problem.
When you first start to use this deodorant, it could be you will experience 1-3 month of a detox period. This is depending on your previous use of a chemical deodorant and it is depending on your hormonal balance, and how often you detox your whole body. When you still smell after you use it, do not give up. You need the coconut to detox your armpits and your lymphatic system. The best you can do is: drink a lot of purified/structured water, use the aloe arborescens recipe for detox, eat lots of our chlorella for detox of all aluminum from your formal deodorants and keep using the all natural and organic deodorant. When you still have problems you can also mix some more baking soda and some more organic cornstarch to the mixture and use extra drops of essential oils. It will work for sure.
Some people prefer just to use the organic coconut oil on itself for under their armpits and it works as well. But for extra protection the above recipe is really good. We use it ourselves every day. Before we always used Rexona, a brand filled with dangerous chemicals, and we had to re-apply this brand the same day to stay fresh. This recipe works now without any bad smell the whole day and longer if needed. This will be the same for you after you use it for a longer period. It works so much better than all the dangerous famous brands. We love this deodorant and we hope you will too.
Your health will thank you when you start with this DIY deodorant. Chemical deodorant is one of the main causes of breast cancer, Alzheimer and so much more. We will inform you more on our blog.
Coffee Scrub for Face and Body
This is what you will need if you want to use the scrub once, so if you want use it more times just double the amount of ingredients.
- 1,5 teaspoon of coffee grounds (organic)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (gluten & aluminium free) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon himalayan salt, sea salt or epsom salt (select a fine structure salt)
- 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 1 empty jar
- Just put all the ingredients in a bowl or a jar.
- Mix the ingredients together.
Massage the scrub onto your skin, after you cleaned it first, and use it on a wet skin only. Massage in circular motions, do not push too much, and rinse it off with clean water. It will make your skin absorb your face cream much better, after usage. The salt will also clean your energy field and remove all the energies from others. You will feel more yourself after this scrub.