Healthy, delicious and gluten free.
Ingredients, (18 or less coconut macaroons, it depends on how big you make them.):
- 4 egg whites (organic)
- 100 grams of (coconut) sugar (organic)
- 200 grams of shredded coconut (organic)
1 egg white = 25 grams of sugar + 50 grams of grated coconut
- Preheat the oven on 170 ⁰C.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine the egg whites and the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until the whites and sugar are completely combined and the mixture is frothy.
- Pour the coconut over the egg white mixture.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Make them in a cookie shape. You can easily do that with 2 tablespoons.
- Put them on a baking sheet,
- Slide the baking sheet in the oven and bake the coconut macaroons 15/20 minutes.
Let them cool off before you get them of the parchment paper.