Our Almond Oil is mild enough it can be used on babies and sensitive areas like the face.
Our Almond Oil is rich in fibers, minerals, and heart-healthy unsaturated fats. Its high antioxidant content makes it a great moisturizer.
Health Benefits of Almond Oil
- Ingesting Almond Oil can benefit your overall health and balance.
- Almond Oil can help reduce your risk of heart disease due to its high concentration of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Almond Oil is known for its ability to regulate, and ultimately reduce cholesterol.
- It can also help prevent diabetes by helping the body regulate blood sugar.
- Almond Oil can help prevent colon cancer.
- If you find yourself in need of a laxative, Almond Oil is a great natural alternative.
- Due to its high concentration of unsaturated fats and antioxidants, Almond Oil promotes weight loss.
Benefits for the Skin and Hair
- Almond Oil has a fast absorption rate and can penetrate the pores quickly. This helps prevent acne.
- Apply Almond Oil regularly to remove under-eye bags.
- Antioxidants and vitamins will help combat aging.
- Use Almond Oil as a makeup remover.
- The anti-inflammatory and emollient properties of Almond Oil relieve eczema and skin inflammation.
- Apply Almond Oil on cracked lips for a moisturizing effect.
Heat Almond Oil for 20 seconds in the microwave to improve absorption.
For Heart Health, Constipation, and Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Regulation:
Take 1-2 tablespoons of Almond Oil in the morning. Either sprinkle it on your salad or add it to your protein shake.
For Your Skin & Hair
Heat the oil and apply to the hair. Leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. Apply to the body or face to enjoy its deep moisturizing effects.