Made in Ghana, our Organic Shea Butter is packed with ultra-moisturizing agents
Sky Organics’ all-natural Shea Butter is extracted from the Shea nut in Ghana. Locally, the Shea nut is also referred to as “Women’s White Gold,” since many women have gained financial independence from processing it. Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as oleic and stearic acid. It boosts collagen production and features a nutty aroma. Sky Organics’ Shea Butter is cold-pressed and unrefined. The butter is solid at room temperature, but usually melts when rubbed onto the hands or skin.
Benefits of Shea Butter
- Use Shea Butter to moisturize your face and body.
- Apply around the eyes to reduce eye bags.
- Massage stretch marks with Shea to help them fade.
- Make a DIY moisturizing body lotion.
- Rub Shea between your hands and use it as a body moisturizer.
- Shea can be used as mild UV protection against UV rays (SPF 6).
- Pour Shea in a lip balm container and use to keep your lips moisturized.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity.
- Sooth your nose during a cold by applying some Shea around the nostrils.
- Use Shea as make-up foundation to help your makeup pop out more and last longer.
- The collagen in Shea Butter will help your skin fade scars.
- Repair your skin after sun exposure.
- Rub Shea around your nails to prevent cuticles.
- Shea can help reduce inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis.